Saturday, June 23, 2007

Such a long time...

Today I ran away from myself for the entire day!!

...Today was one of those days when I felt as if I am looking at the world from the wrong end of the telescope...

So I met some old friends today... and caught up with old sounds, sights and smells of bygone days... It was so good to throw away the mask for sometime...to be my simple, down to earth and real self...once again.
I saw genuine happiness in their eyes upon seeing me after such a long time...I felt the good vibes in the air...the wide smiles...the hugs...and I stayed longer than I intended to...
Eating lunch out of the green banana leaves..and chatting endlesslessly between mouthful of Upma...Well, we forgot all the table manners...and I realised that I am laughing a full throated laugh after ages....
How I have been missing these simple pleasures...the bitching sessions...the analysis of men and giggling ..talking about intricacies of relationships at length...
Wrapped up in my mindless pursuits...I have been missing such innocent pleasures for so long...

No comments:

Kindled

Last night You wrote your sonnets in  Braille: the commas, parenthesis,  Ellipses... engraved perfectly on my skin- and I  w...