Astitva...

All things are subject to interpretation, but which interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power, and not necessarily truth.
When such interpretations happen, there are only two choices left; either get browbeaten by the roar around you and feel dwarfed and feel less of what you were before; or turn to self pride and derive sustenance from within. Ultimately, the faster you deal with it and come to terms with it, the happier you will be.
Most of the time, I have chosen the path of deriving fulfillment from what I do to myself ultimately, rather than what others do to me.
Albeit, this choice never comes to me without paying a price. The price that pain always demands. But I am a fighter at the end of the day.

I might not fight for my failings, my mediocrity, my frailty as a human being; but I will fight for what I take pride in. My beliefs.



Comments

awyn said…
Mediocrity is not a word I would ever associate with you! Your words have likely touched more kindred souls than you can possibly ever imagine. Don't ever stop writing, Nazia!
Nazia said…
Annie

It's the ultimate dream of any writer to hear words such as these.

Thank You so much for reaching out!

Nazia

Popular posts from this blog

The Woman Within

Making Stories

Kindled