Hermit


I roved where my glances slipped.
I roamed alone, at hazard.

Comments

Pallav said…
How can you be so imaginative? How can you execute your thoughts so flawlessly? How can you write something that can be only felt? Your unique compositions not only exude bliss but they also reflect reality in the form of fiction.
Elisabeth said…
How did you capture those footsteps so close the the waves?

Wonderful words here as ever, Nazia. thanks.
Nazia Mallick said…
Thanks plenty Elisabeth.

The picture is not taken by me.
But I think the waves came close to the foot prints...
Nazia Mallick said…
Pallav, thanks for this response!

Fiction is created from reality.
I feel that in the course of facing these realities, words become our salvation. Later fate.
ALeks said…
Nazia,I feel like in some sweet dream I wouldnot like to be awaken from while I roam trough your blog.It is so....delicate,thoughtful,heartfelt,true,wonderful,gracious,simply beautiful,loving dream,wow,what a soul food!
Thank you for all this written beauty and the chosen visuals,great!
Love,light and peace,
Aleksandra
Nazia Mallick said…
Aleksandra,I am absolutely :-&

Thank you very much for your incredibly wonderful words.
It is a gift!
Nazia Mallick said…
Thank You very much Pradeep Singh
for your kind appreciation.

Popular posts from this blog

The Woman Within

Making Stories

Kindled