Monday, June 18, 2012

Love, like a wonder...



  
                                In my restless, unsettled and difficult fate
                                forever with me you remain 
                                many roads have brought me to where you wait,
                                and I quite fell in love with each road... 

                               You were with me in darkest smoke, all through,
                               my armour, my hope, my dream
                               and I fell in love with myself, maybe so,
                               because you fell in love with me...

                    And with our dear earth I am forever in love, because you are walking it too. 



                      

© Nazia Mallick

No comments:

Kindled

Last night You wrote your sonnets in  Braille: the commas, parenthesis,  Ellipses... engraved perfectly on my skin- and I  w...